Blackjack Card Counting Guide USA
Blackjack Card counting is something that is always going to be inevitable when it comes to casino table games in the United States, especially blackjack. Counting cards is not an easy exercise despite what you see in Hollywood movies. If it was an easy task, everybody would be using card counting systems to gain a little edge when playing a card game.
The first thing that you have to do is make sure that you have as a well-developed strategy for any table game you are playing. Even experienced experts in card counting use basic strategy when they are playing their casino card games at top USA gambling sites. Unfortunately, you cannot take a short cut to play online Blackjack or any card game for real money. If you try card counting without a solid foundation with basic strategies, then you would be making a gigantic mistake.
If you want to be a skilled card counter, all you have to do is make sure that you are good with numbers. Counting and memorising decks fast is the name of the game. You also have to look like a cool player while you do this. We have listed the best US casino sites with card games where you can test out your card counting skills. Read this guide further to learn more about card counting techniques.
Top Gambling Sites for Card Counting Practice
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Slots of Vegas|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play High Country Casino|
What Is Blackjack Card Counting?
Card counting is a technique that is used by card game players to know when they have an advantage in the game. Counting cards is most prevalent in Blackjack on the internet and brick and mortar casinos. When card counters see that they have an advantage in a game, they will most often increase their bets. However, if they see that the advantage is on the side of the dealer, then they will make sure that they place a small bet. Players can have a positive advantage over the online gambling houses by switching their bets from time to time.
High-value cards like your tens, the face cards as well as the aces will give the players an advantage more than it will benefit the dealer. However, the low-value cards (from 2 right to six) benefit the dealer more than they do the player. Sevens, eights and nines are neutral. These cards do not help both parties in this situation.
How Card Counting Works
The dealer will shuffle some cards, and once he/she has done so, there will be an equal number of both high and low cards in the deck. However, that depends on the cards that are dealt in the earlier rounds. That means that odds of high and low cards being dealt will change.
For instance, if the low-value cards were dealt in the earlier rounds, then that means that the cards that are left behind will have more high-value cards than low-value cards. Usually, when card counters see this, they will increase their bets because they have a better chance of winning.
Furthermore, let’s suppose the dealer shows a low card, then it is more likely that they will break more often when they are hitting their hand. If the cards that have not been dealt yet have a low value, then that means that the dealer is at an advantage. If you want to know which cards with a low value have been deal as opposed to cards with high value, then all you have to do is assign a tag to all the cards that have been dealt. For example, if cards 2,3,4,5, and 6 are dealt, then you can assign a +1 tag those cards to keep track of how many low-value cards have been dealt.
Blackjack Card Counting for USA Players
As we have said before card counting is not an easy exercise and should not be taken lightly. It also takes some time to learn the systems and techniques of card counting. There are a few tips you can use when you want to become good at card counting:
- The first thing that you have to do is assign each card with value.
- Once you have done that you need to make sure that you have kept a running count of the cards based on the values you have assigned to each card.
- Then you can use the information to calculate the count for each deck, which is sometimes referred to as the “true count.”
- If the true count changes (rises) then you should modify your bets accordingly.
Best Card Counting Tips
There are a few things that you can do over and above the advice that we have to give you. You can use these tips at your next card game at top USA casinos on the internet.
- Monitor your bankroll – paying attention to the cards that are drawn is important. It is also essential to watch how much money you have in your account. You have to be careful about the moves you make because if you are too drastic, you may just run out of money.
- Use some Discretion – Counting cards may not be unlawful as long as you are not showing everyone that you are doing it. This may be very easy when you are playing online. However, it may not be when you are playing live casino games.
- Card Counting Online is not easy – counting online is not very easy because they use Random Number Generators (RNGs). Card counting is much easy at a land-based casino than a casino website.
- Use Strategies – There are a lot of strategies that you can try out there. We have offered you a few strategies that you can try out at your next card game at a casino.
See Other Blackjack Guides: