Sic Bo Rules Guide USA
Sic Bo rules simply revolve around betting on the dice roll outcome. Sic Bo is played with three individual dice which are shaken in “cage” for fairness. The vividly colourful sic bo table with all its numbers may make it seem as if the game has complex rules to follow. Following the easy sic bo gaming guide will help improve your game when playing sic bo online.
To ace the game of sic bo, you must be aware of the difference in house edge amongst the unique bets. Once you understand the risk attached to each bet in the game then you may begin to formulate a strategy that works for you. But before you do that you must practice the game. When you are still practicing the game go for safer bets such as the small and big bets. The small and big bets are not super specific therefore there is a bigger range of possible payout outcomes.
Play Sic Bo Online
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Slots of Vegas|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play High Country Casino|
Sic Bo Basic Rules
To make the most out of playing sic bo real money you need to understand the house edge on the different bets. Once you understand the various bets available on Sic-Bo you can then use a betting strategy that works best for you. The small and big bets are the safest bets players can go for. Because you are not betting on a specific outcome there is enough wiggle room to cushion any inaccuracy.
Betting small means any outcome total between 4 to 10 will payout. The same is true for Big bets where any outcome between 11-17 will payout. Small and Big bets have the 2.77% house edge the lowest out of all the bets. This means players have a 1 in 7 chance of winning when they bet small and big. Therefore, worst case scenario you are guaranteed one win for every seven small or big bets. Single bets are also safer bets. It is tempting to try the specific triple bets but the chances of winning such are very low. We would advise only betting specific bets, doubles and triples when you made enough profits from small, big and single bets.
Sic Bo Betting Rules
- Single bets – Bet on a single digit out come on a single dice
- Double bets – bet on two exact numbers to appear on at least two dice
- Specific Double Bets – bet on one specific number appearing on two of the dice
- Alls/ Triple bets – Bet on the all three dice showing the same number
- Specific triple bets- Bet on a specific number appearing on all three dice.
- Totals – bet on the outcome of all three dice reaching a specific total
- Small and Big Bets- Bet on the outcome of the dice roll being within a small or big range. Small is between 4 and 10 while big is between 11 and 17. Big loses if it is a triple dice outcome.
- Double Do not see any bets outside small or big or single bets 2.77% house player has 1 out 7 chances to win.