Best Online Casinos Organized By Casino Groups 2020
Most casino operators run many different online casinos. Those different brands belong to the same casino group and operate off the same software provider. In most cases, all their licences are from the same regulator. They differ in the thematic environment. They would vary in the welcome bonus as well. These differences enable the same operator to reach out to a greater diversity of online casino players and increase the customer base. The other bonuses and promotions differ with each brand regardless of whether they are under the same casino group.
US gamblers do not necessarily stick to one casino; they will casino hop from time to time. The objective of casino groups is to foster casino hopping within the same group to the extent possible rather than allow the players to move elsewhere.
Popular US Online Casinos
|Online casino||Welcome Bonus||Payout||Rating||Visit Site|
|Play Slots of Vegas|
|Play High Country Casino|
|Play Cafe Casino|
|Play Sun Palace|
|Play Irish luck Casino|
|Play Ruby Slots Casino|
|Play Bovegas Casino|
|Play Drake Casino|
Casino Groups 2019 Page Links
- Club World Casino Group
- Casinos in the Club World Casino Group
- Vegas Casino Online Group
- Bovada Casino Group
- Drake Casino Group
- Royal Ace Casino Group
- Advantages of playing at more than one online casino per group
- Disadvantages of playing at more than one online casino per group
- More US online casino guides here:
Club World Casino Group
The Club World Casino Group run by World Online Software NV came into existence in 2005. The online casinos mostly use software from Realtime Gaming and other popular big name software providers such as Betsoft. The Kahnawake Gaming Commission regulates this casino group. The Club World Casino group has been the recipient of many industry awards and accolades including Best Customer Service, Best US Friendly Casino and Best Casino Affiliate Program. You will not find high profile mega promotional events at the group online casinos, but the basic fare is unmatched. Players get fair gaming, secure banking and quick payouts.
Casinos in the Club World Casino Group
- Club World Casinos – Club World Casino, sometimes Club USA, was the first online casino of The Club World Casino Group and it went live in 2005. The focus is on simplicity and providing the no-frills basics for US players who take online casino gaming seriously.
- Lucky Red – Lucky Red Casino was launched in 2009. It is the brand of the Club World Casino Group that caters to high roller players from the United States. The environment is stately but does not get intimidated. The group is well known for fair gaming and the user-friendliness.
- ManhattanSlots.com – Manhattan Slots Casino rolled out in 2010. If you are a shopping person, then this is the Club World brand for you. It is structured more like a shopping mall than a casino with bargain offers everywhere. Join the Manhattan Slots Club to get extra benefits and check out the Shopping Spree online slots.\
- Aladdin’s Gold – Aladdin’s Gold Casino takes players into an Arabian Nights world with animated displays and belly dancing music. Characters from the Aladdin story show you around the website. There is a magical welcome bonus, and an Aladdin themed slot game as well.
- BuzzLuck – Buzzluck was a dormant online casino acquired by Club World Casino group in 2011. It is different from the other brands in this group in that it is powered by software from NuWorks.
High Noon Casino – The United States is the home to the Wild West, and at High Noon Casino American players can enjoy saloon style gaming and entertainment. The bonuses are created around a Western environment starting with the Six Shooter no welcome deposit bonus. Help is always at hand through live customer support.
- All-Star Slots – All Star Slots Casino is the one brand that Club World Casino Group did not create. The group secured All Star Slots through a purchase agreement in 2010. But since then it has been every bit a Club World brand. You can access it on your desktop or mobile device.
Vegas Casino Online Group
Vegas Casino Online allows you to play with high roller Vegas stakes from the comfort of your home and using high roller bonuses. Loyal players get rewards in the form of comps and special bonuses, so make it a point to wager here and claim the maximum benefits regularly.
- Las Vegas USA – Las Vegas USA Casino is the flagship brand of the group and was the first to launch in 1999. You can play blackjack, roulette, craps and baccarat on the table or spin the slot machines for real money or for free. There are more than 120 games on download and instant play software.
- Slots Plus – Slots Plus Casino is the slots haven of the Las Vegas USA Casino group. You will find every type of online slot machine here from classic three reel slot games to branded video slots if you are into golden oldies music you cannot afford to miss Big Bopper. There are plenty of progressive slots as well.
- Vegas Casino Online – Vegas Casino Online allows you to play with high roller Vegas stakes from the comfort of your home and using high roller bonuses. Loyal players get comps and special bonuses as rewards. Therefore, make it a point to wager here and claim the maximum benefits regularly.
- Sun Palace Casino – Sun Palace is a glitzy online casino that gives you plenty of choices. Both PC and Mac users can wager on its instant play platform. You can obviously play with real money but can switch to free pay whenever you want to. A large number of deposit options are available for loading your casino account.
The Bovada Casino Group was created in 2011 by Alywn Morris and the Mohawk Morris Gaming Group (MMGG), which is a private company headquartered in the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake in Quebec. The MMGG was no newcomer to online gaming. It had been running the American operations of Bodog Casino for many years. In 2011 it bought the operations and rebranded it to Bovada. Later more online casinos were launched. All of them are licensed and regulated by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. The Bovada Casino Group exudes the go-getter attitude of its founder, who is an Olympics, gold medalist.
- Ignition Casino – Ignition Casino was established in 2016 and is a place where “you’ll get your adrenaline pumping as you dive right into the thrill of competition”. Fast paced new games releases, stellar promotions and an online poker room to go with casino gambling is what you can expect at this Bovada Group online casino.
- Bovada Casino – Bovada Casino is the founding online casino of the group. It is powered by diverse software providers like Realtime Gaming, Betsoft and Rival. You can expect exciting promotions, mainly coinciding with American holidays and events. Bovada also offers online sports betting and poker, making a complete online gambling package.
- Slots.lv Online Casino – Slots.lv Casino went live in 2013. It offers one of the most significant portfolios of slot machines for American online casino players, which includes some exclusive titles that will not be found outside the group casinos. Slots.lv Casino allows wagering in bitcoins, which makes it very convenient for players not comfortable with convenient payment options.
- Café Casino – Café Casino went live in 2016. Cafes offer you private space where you can get away from it all. This is the philosophy of Café Casino. You can enjoy relaxing gaming in a friendly atmosphere with big bonuses served daily. The menu includes 100% certified software, fast payouts and 24/7 customer support.
Drake Casino Group
The Drake Casino Group consists of two brands, Drake Casino and Gossip Slots Casino. Apart from their unusual names they bring something different to the table for American online casino players. They have on board a software provider named Arrow’s Edge, whose innovative online slot games will be a rarity at American online casinos. You can regularly participate in online slots tournaments in which you compete with other players for a share of the prize pool. The Drake group online casinos are licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao. They also offer games from Betsoft.
- Drake Casino – Drake Casino was launched in 2012. It offers the complete range of online casino games on an instant play desktop platform and also on Apple and Android smartphones and tablets. As you wager and climb to higher levels in the Drake Club, you will get bigger and better bonuses.
- Gossip Slots Casino – Gossip Slots Casino went live in 2013 and is the home to some spicy online slot games. Most popular are the 3D slot machines from Betsoft that include titles like 2 Million B.C., A Night in Paris and Barbary Coast. The VIP Rewards program will lead to attractive benefits over and above the slots payouts.
Royal Ace Casino Group
The Royal Ace Casino Group caters to players from the United States. The online casinos in this group run on software from Realtime Gaming and are licensed and regulated in Costa Rica. Though each online casino offers its welcome bonus, certain aspects are familiar. All Royal Ace Group online casinos offer Crazy Days online promotion with a different offer every day of the week. They all subscribe to the Players Rewards Card, which is a convenient deposit option at US online casinos. The software is certified by Gaming Labs, which is an independent and reputed agency.
Casinos in the Royal Ace Casino Group
- Planet 7 Casino – Planet 7 Casino is the sphere for high roller US, online casino players that starts you off with a massive welcome bonus. The bonuses keep coming, whether you play slots or table games and whether you play on weekdays or weekends. Every American player will find their niche on Planet 7.
- Royal Ace Casino – Royal Ace Casino is the leading brand of the group and was established in 2009. It offers the complete range of online casino games in an elegant setting. You can indulge in an unparalleled gaming experience with superior graphics, digital quality sound and easy to use navigational tools.
- Slot Madness Casino – Slot Madness Casino is one of the oldest brands of the Royal Ace Casino group serving American online casino players since 2002. This casino is unique in that it runs on NuWorks software and it does not subscribe to many of the Royal Ace features. But if you are mad over slots, then Slot Madness is the online casino for you.
- Silver Oak Casino – In 2008, Silver Oaks launches. Two unique features to look out for are the Centurion VIP program and the Silver Oak online tournaments. You get all the Realtime Gaming randomly triggered progressive slot games. Thousands of players win on these games every month and so can you.
Playing at more than one online casino per group allows you to strike the perfect balance between difference and familiarity. The various online casinos of a group are thematically and visually different, and this alleviates the boredom of playing in the same environment all the time. At the same time, the various casinos usually follow the same systems and procedures, so you do not have to learn new ways of navigating. Apart from the visual differences, there are more significant differences such as those in the reload bonuses offered. You, therefore, can choose from a more extensive selection of bonuses. Online casino groups intentionally create these differences to try to keep players within the group.
Most online casino groups follow a typical loyalty program for their different brands. And they allow players to pool loyalty points earned across different brands for redeeming the accruing benefits. For example, you may need to make 1000 loyalty points to convert them to casino credits. Playing within the same group you can earn 600 at one brand and 400 at another brand. You can then pool those points to reach the permissible limit. This allows you to enjoy the different gaming environments and promotions without loss of loyalty benefits.
The different online casinos of the same group will almost always be powered by the same software provider/s and offer the same set of games. There are exceptions to this, but these are few. By playing at more than one online casino of the group, you will get different promotions and visual experiences but not different games. So the advantage is nominal. Many players would give up the edge of familiarity to get completely different games at an online casino of another group powered by another software provider. By doing so, they would also get different promotions and visual environments.
By limiting yourself to online casinos of one group you face another disadvantage. You would be cutting yourself from the developments taking place elsewhere in the online casino industry. For example, using bitcoins currency is a new concept that only a few US online casino groups have adopted. If you have restricted yourself to a group that does not accept bitcoins, you would probably not be aware of how this currency works and what its advantages are.